1. How have you changed as a person after studying abroad?
I am more open to trying new things
2. What self-discovery surprised you?
Before I left I was always trying to squeeze everything in my schedule and never have time to sit down. After Italy I realize I am more relax and easy going. I'm not trying to fit so much in a day anymore.
3. If you took courses in your major; how has studying abroad impacted your understanding of your major?
It was more globally aware and showed the difference in accounting principles compare to the United States.
4. Single greatest benefit of studying abroad?
The travel experience
5. How did your life goals change?
It made me want to travel more and even find a career where I could.
6. What was your favorite experience?
The sight seeing and difference in culture
7. Any advice for future participants?
If you're debating about studying aboard just take a leap of faith because you will not regret it when you're finish.
8. Would you study abroad again? Why?
Yes because it was a wonderful experience and there was so much more I wanted to see. Four months may seem like a long time now but once you're there it is so short.