Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Airborne

     At this moment in time I am on a plane heading to Rome. It is about an 8 hours flight from Philadelphia to Rome. I never realize how hard it is to sleep on a plane before. I have four seats to myself to stretch out which is really nice. However, I am just unable to sleep and I don’t know if it is because I’m ready to be in Rome or just uncomfortable.

     Packing for four months was really hard. I brought two suit case (checked-in), one carry on and a book bag. First suitcase I packed is filled with clothes, second suitcase is filled with products, the carry on is filled with things I can use on the plane, and the book bag is filled with school supplies. I am well prepare for the trip in my opinion. 

     Right now I am excited and nervous. I’m excited for a new experience in culture, language, people and history. I’m nervous for when I touch down, picking up my luggage, meeting the roommates and classes. I can’t wait to safely get off the plane and start my adventure. Till then I am going to try to get some rest since it is a six hours time difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment